Can't find a package marked "delivered"?
Does the tracking information say "delivered" but you can’t find your package? We will file a claim on a package if it is marked delivered and you are reporting to us that you have not received it.
Before contacting us to file a missing package claim please:
- Check all exterior doors and other locations where the package could be, including the porch, back patio, garage, parcel locker, and any area out of potential weather hazards.
- Check with anyone who might have retrieved the package, including family members, neighbors, and apartment office staff.
- Look for a note from your carrier on the door.
- Review your shipping confirmation email and confirm the shipping address you provided is accurate.
- Live in an apartment? Be sure to check with your front desk attendant, office staff, building security, parcel locker, and mailroom.
Package damaged or Items missing from delivered package?
The first thing you should do is take pictures to document the condition of the package when it arrived. Keep all enclosed packing slips and return labels.
You have up to 30 days from the date the carrier marked your package “delivered” to contact us to start an investigation. Your carrier may also start an investigation on your behalf. Please respond promptly to emails from us and your carrier to help resolve all issues quickly as possible.
See our terms and conditions for more information.
We’re here to help
To reach us via chat or email, please click on the “Support” bubble in the bottom right corner, or visit our Contact Us page.