Kids Foot Locker Gift Cards:
- These terms and conditions apply to all physical and digital/email gift cards purchased, obtained, redeemed, or used in the United States and its territories.
- Gift Cards can be ordered in any amount from $10 to $250. You can order your Gift Cards at com/giftcards.html or phone us toll-free at 1.800.991.6815.
- Gift Cards may be applied toward purchases online, by phone, or in-store, subject to these terms and conditions. If you have the older Gift Card version without a PIN, those Gift Cards can only be used in-store.
- Coupon/discount codes may not be used to purchase a Gift Card unless specified; coupon/discount codes may be used when redeeming a Gift Card.
- Our Gift Cards never expire and have no service or dormancy fees.
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged or redeemed for cash unless required by law.
- Gift Cards may not be used to purchase another Gift Card.
- Gift Cards are not replaceable if lost, stolen, or used by a third party without your permission.
- You may redeem up to 5 Gift Cards per transaction.
- Gift Cards may not be obtained, used, redeemed, or applied to any purchase in a manner that is fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, unfair, or harmful to Foot Locker, its brands, its affiliates, or its customers.
- Gift Cards may not be obtained, used, redeemed, or applied to any purchase in a manner that is inconsistent with and/or designed to circumvent or violate (a) these Terms and Conditions, (b) restrictions or limitations that Foot Locker places on purchases, orders, reservations, or offers, or (c) the terms and conditions of other offers or programs offered by Foot Locker, such as the FLX Program and the Launch Reservation program.
- Gift Cards may not be used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes, promotional, or commercial purposes.
- If Foot Locker suspects that Gift Cards are being obtained, used, redeemed, or applied to any purchase, reservation, or order contrary to these Terms and Conditions, restrictions or limitations that Foot Locker places on purchases, orders, reservations, or offers, or the terms and conditions of any other offers or programs offered by Foot Locker, Foot Locker reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, to: (a) cancel, suspend, or limit any purchases, orders, or reservations, (b) refuse to accept Gift Cards in connection with particular purchases, orders, or reservations, (c) limit the number of gift cards that may be used for any purchase, order, or reservation, (d) require an alternative form of payment, and/or (e) cancel, suspend, or terminate accounts, memberships, or the ability to use or participate in certain services or programs.
Kids Foot Locker gift certificates are subject to the above Terms and Conditions applicable to Gift Cards, as well as the below additional terms and conditions:
- If you have the older paper gift certificate version, use the 9-digit number and 6-digit PIN to redeem.
- You must redeem the certificate in full to place your order online. If you would like to redeem only a portion of an older certificate, or if you have any additional questions, please contact our Customer Care department.