With our wish list feature, you can manage and share your favorite items. Here's how it works:
- You must be registered on the site to have a wish list
- You can create up to 5 wish lists
- You can make your wish lists private or public.
Private means a friend can only view/shop it if they are invited by email to view it. Public means anyone can view/shop it if they know the person's email address.
- The sales and product status in a wish list will be updated if the product is purchased from a list.
- Shop a friend's Wish List through searching for their email address on the Wish List landing page or via a link received in an email.
- You can shop for yourself and in the same session shop from multiple friends' Wish Lists; the cart will display whose list it came from.
How do I add an item to my wish list?
- Find the item you want and then click the "heart icon" on the upper-right hand corner.
How can I share my wish list?
- Share your wish by emailing up to 50 friends
What items cannot be added to a wish list?
- Gift cards
- Customized or personalized items
- Hot launch items